HEATED GENTLE YOGA CLASS
Sundays @ NOON
Heated Gentle Yoga is intended for students with prior hatha yoga experience that would like an opportunity to deepen their practice. This class involves a moderately heated environment combined with longer holding poses allowing students to explore a new edge safely as well as an enhanced inner awareness. Holding poses longer requires more discipline with the breath. This class is intended to take basic poses with slight modifications and allow each student to embrace and accept the pose for a longer period that they have otherwise. Emphasis of the class will be form, position, alignment, breath and safety. As always, modifications will be offered to allow everyone to practice within their own limitations.
SATURDAY KETTLEBELL CLASS (9:30 AM)
If you are looking to TONE YOUR CORE, IMPROVE YOUR STRENGTH, BURN CALORIES, INCREASE YOUR CARDIO and SHAPE YOUR BODY then consider KETTLEBELL. Prior experience is not required however please read the class description for details. Yoga will be used as both a warm-up and cool down. Class focus will be on proper technique and modifications will be offered.
Class size is limited so REGISTER EARLY.
TURN YOUR METABOLISM UP A NOTCH WITH KETTLEBELL !
About The Yogi Coach Studio
The Yogi Coach Studio is conveniently located in the North Syracuse – Liverpool area, just minutes from interstates 81 exit 26 (Mattydale) and NYS Thruway I90. On Rt. 11 with easy access and plenty of free parking.
Hatha Yoga classes are offered for beginner, intermediate and advanced level students. The energizing Heated Yoga class is offered every Sunday at noon and a relaxing meditative Restorative Yoga class is conducted on a monthly basis.
- New to yoga looking for a beginner level program then consider the gentle yoga for a slower paced instruction.
- Seeking to de-stress from the challenges of the day then relax, let go and be guided at the monthly restoration class.
- An experienced yogi looking for alternative classes then explore your edge at the multilevel or Heated Yoga classes.
- A weekend warrior looking to supplement cross-training activities then allow the multilevel class to improve your flexibility and core stabilization.
- Visiting the area and would like to attend a class then view the class schedule , register on-line and come to class. The Yogi Coach welcomes all. Mats are available on a limited basis for a charge of $1.00 .
The meaning of yoga from a students perspective
Learn more by reading The Yogi Coach spotlight featuring a testimonial by Dr. Suzi – a story of humility, courage and gratitude. A story that will make all appreciate the essence of every breath!