SPECIAL EVENT FOR THE YOGI COACH FAMILY
Summer has arrived – Is it time to add a few items to your workout collection? Sunday, May 30th will be a wonderful opportunity to preview a YOGA clothing line that is Eco designed and of top quality. All MADE IN USA. Non YOGA clothing items will also be available.
Feel free to invite your friends and family to this private event organized exclusively for The Yogi Coach family. And just for you – a special discount of 20% has been arranged for this event.
And there is a BONUS – The Yogi Coach will raffle one item – a top of your choosing. You must be a student at the studio to qualify for the raffle – however, you can send a proxy to the event that can register you for the raffle in case you cannot attend.
Wednesday @ 6:15 pm (starting in June)
Saturday’s @ 9:30 AM
If you are looking to TONE YOUR CORE, IMPROVE YOUR STRENGTH, BURN CALORIES, INCREASE YOUR CARDIO and SHAPE YOUR BODY then consider KETTLEBELL. Prior experience is not required however please read the class description for details. Yoga will be used as both a warm-up and cool down. Class focus will be on proper technique and modifications will be offered.
Class size is limited so REGISTER EARLY.
TURN YOUR METABOLISM UP A NOTCH WITH KETTLEBELL !
About The Yogi Coach Studio
The Yogi Coach Studio is conveniently located in the North Syracuse – Liverpool area, just minutes from interstates 81 exit 26 (Mattydale) and NYS Thruway I90. On Rt. 11 with easy access and plenty of free parking.
Hatha Yoga classes are offered for beginner, intermediate and advanced level students. The energizing Heated Yoga class is offered every Sunday at noon and a relaxing meditative Restorative Yoga class is conducted on a monthly basis.
- New to yoga looking for a beginner level program then consider the gentle yoga for a slower paced instruction.
- Seeking to de-stress from the challenges of the day then relax, let go and be guided at the monthly restoration class.
- An experienced yogi looking for alternative classes then explore your edge at the multilevel or Heated Yoga classes.
- A weekend warrior looking to supplement cross-training activities then allow the multilevel class to improve your flexibility and core stabilization.
- Visiting the area and would like to attend a class then view the class schedule , register on-line and come to class. The Yogi Coach welcomes all. Mats are available on a limited basis for a charge of $1.00 .
The meaning of yoga from a students perspective
Learn more by reading The Yogi Coach spotlight featuring a testimonial by Dr. Suzi – a story of humility, courage and gratitude. A story that will make all appreciate the essence of every breath!