Wednesday Gentle Yoga
The Yogi Coach Studio welcomes Gretchen. As a student of the studio for several years Gretchen decided to enrich her yoga experience by earning her yoga teaching certification over the past year. She will be teaching the Wednesday evening class as well as assisting in developing a variety of workshops for the studio. Gretchen brings a charming personality, incredible energy and caring heart. We all are very proud of her accomplishments and wish her the best.
“I have been practicing yoga since 2008; my relationship with yoga has allowed me to embody a feeling of calm and peace, relieve stress and bring balance into my life. Yoga has helped me to shine a light through the dark times and allowed me to accept myself and my life as it comes. Now, I want to shine some of this light into the lives of others, by sharing my yoga practice. As a new yoga teacher (200 RYT) I am developing my personal style and aspire to guide and support my students through experiential work-outs, to align the spine and bring balance to the mind and body. The goal for my teaching is to give students of all ages, beginners or experienced yogis, the direction, modifications and tools that they need to safely learn and practice yoga. My classes consist of breathing and meditation, warm ups and yoga postures, or asanas, ending with well-deserved relaxation”
About The Yogi Coach Studio
The Yogi Coach Studio is conveniently located in the North Syracuse – Liverpool area, just minutes from interstates 81 exit 26 (Mattydale) and NYS Thruway I90. On Rt. 11 with easy access and plenty of free parking.
Hatha Yoga classes are offered for beginner, intermediate and advanced level students. The energizing Heated Yoga class is offered every Sunday at noon and a relaxing meditative Restorative Yoga class is conducted on a monthly basis.
- New to yoga looking for a beginner level program then consider the gentle yoga for a slower paced instruction.
- Seeking to de-stress from the challenges of the day then relax, let go and be guided at the monthly restoration class.
- An experienced yogi looking for alternative classes then explore your edge at the multilevel or Heated Yoga classes.
- A weekend warrior looking to supplement cross-training activities then allow the multilevel class to improve your flexibility and core stabilization.
- Visiting the area and would like to attend a class then view the class schedule , register on-line and come to class. The Yogi Coach welcomes all. Mats are available on a limited basis for a charge of $1.00 .
The meaning of yoga from a students perspective
Learn more by reading The Yogi Coach spotlight featuring a testimonial by Dr. Suzi – a story of humility, courage and gratitude. A story that will make all appreciate the essence of every breath!