Yoga is an invaluable gift of India’s ancient tradition. This tradition is 5000 years old. It embodies unity of mind and body; thought and action; restraint and fulfillment; harmony between man and nature; a holistic approach to health and well-being. It is not about exercise but to discover the sense of oneness with yourself, the world and the nature. By changing our lifestyle and creating consciousness, it can help us deal with climate change. Let us work towards adopting an International Yoga Day.”
— Narendra Modi, UN General Assembly
About The Yogi Coach Studio
The Yogi Coach Studio is conveniently located in the North Syracuse – Liverpool area, just minutes from interstates 81 exit 26 (Mattydale) and NYS Thruway I90. On Rt. 11 with easy access and plenty of free parking.
Hatha Yoga classes are offered for beginner, intermediate and advanced level students. The energizing Heated Yoga class is offered on the first and third Tuesday at 6:30 pm, intermediate yoga is offered on Thursday and gentle yoga classes are multiple times during the week, Class schedules change so check the web site for the weekly schedule .
- New to yoga looking for a beginner level program then consider the gentle yoga for a slower paced instruction.
- Seeking to de-stress from the challenges of the day then relax, let go and be guided at the monthly restoration class.
- An experienced yogi looking for alternative classes then explore your edge at the multilevel or Heated Yoga classes.
- A weekend warrior looking to supplement cross-training activities then allow the multilevel class to improve your flexibility and core stabilization.
- Visiting the area and would like to attend a class then view the class schedule , register on-line and come to class. The Yogi Coach welcomes all. Mats are available on a limited basis for a charge of $1.00 .
The meaning of yoga from a students perspective
Learn more by reading The Yogi Coach spotlight featuring a testimonial by Dr. Suzi – a story of humility, courage and gratitude. A story that will make all appreciate the essence of every breath!